The funny thing about the pictures of Will in the crib (from a previous post) and this one of him in the swing is that at first glance nothing seems wrong to me.
Such a sweet boy, our son is... I look forward to him getting through this jealousy stage. I know his behavior is normal, I just want to know HE KNOWS he's super special.
P.S. I can see our blog from work now! Wahoo! Someone high up the chain must have finally talked some sense into someone else. LOL
Oh my goodness! Too funny. Do you remember when Enoch kept trying to get into your swing when Will was just a baby? How has the time passed so quickly?
5 comments:
I love it. It seems he is loving the baby's things. That's good.
The funny thing about the pictures of Will in the crib (from a previous post) and this one of him in the swing is that at first glance nothing seems wrong to me.
Is he really 3 years old? Where did the time go?
Such a sweet boy, our son is... I look forward to him getting through this jealousy stage. I know his behavior is normal, I just want to know HE KNOWS he's super special.
P.S. I can see our blog from work now! Wahoo! Someone high up the chain must have finally talked some sense into someone else. LOL
we have that exact same swing!! lol. and Allie still tries to play in it too. but more so she likes the buckles. Will is too cute. :)
Oh my goodness! Too funny. Do you remember when Enoch kept trying to get into your swing when Will was just a baby? How has the time passed so quickly?
Post a Comment