I hate it when this happens at our house!
Awesome.
this is an all too familiar scene at our house. i'm use to just picking some off the floor nowadays!
Don't ya love it! We seriously so this at our house on a weekly basis :)
haha! Allie doesn't do this yet...but I know she will. LOL
Adults are soooo impractical. We should learn more from the wee ones!
Soooo funny!
LOL so hard... my nephew likes to drape my tp through the house to use a "road" for his cars...
Go WIll...drive your mommy crazy...he is so funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I hate it when this happens at our house!
Awesome.
this is an all too familiar scene at our house. i'm use to just picking some off the floor nowadays!
Don't ya love it! We seriously so this at our house on a weekly basis :)
haha! Allie doesn't do this yet...but I know she will. LOL
Adults are soooo impractical. We should learn more from the wee ones!
Soooo funny!
LOL so hard... my nephew likes to drape my tp through the house to use a "road" for his cars...
Go WIll...drive your mommy crazy...
he is so funny!
Post a Comment