So cute & funny! Hey...does next Monday or Tuesday work for Katie to come in the morning for about an hour or two? You can let me know on Sunday.
Hey, Devin and I do that! It's an awesome tradition. :) She's getting so big and more adorable by the minute.
It looks like one of thoseMY NAME IS.... Stickers. :)Like it should say BRINLEY across the top.
Ha ha! Be careful how much you expose her to the things I would normally do. You don't want to screw her up too much.
that's funny!! and she is SOOO CUTE! she's growing so fast. i love it. :)
Oh I needed a good laugh! Thanks. What a silly photo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute & funny! Hey...does next Monday or Tuesday work for Katie to come in the morning for about an hour or two? You can let me know on Sunday.
Hey, Devin and I do that! It's an awesome tradition. :) She's getting so big and more adorable by the minute.
It looks like one of those
MY NAME IS.... Stickers. :)
Like it should say BRINLEY across the top.
Ha ha! Be careful how much you expose her to the things I would normally do. You don't want to screw her up too much.
that's funny!! and she is SOOO CUTE! she's growing so fast. i love it. :)
Oh I needed a good laugh! Thanks. What a silly photo.
Post a Comment