8.05.2009

This post is for the Grandmas...

Best buddies...

Baby Brinners...
Sweet purple outfit from Great Uncle Bart and Aunt Judy...
Will and Caitlin playing games on pbskids.org... they love the Curious George games! "Off to Grandma's" outfit from Nans...
Pretty Green 'bee' dress from mommy's buddy, Dani
Little Bee Butt!
Kisses, Bumbo time and Hot Babe onesie from Grammy! (i was trying to get Will to kiss the other side of B's head... but he's too fast for my camera.
I love how Will LOVES his blankie... he wraps himself up in it and bites it! I can't believe how old Caitlin looks here. and Brinley is So cute... even with little red eyes.

1 comment:

Danielle Hacking said...

I love the pictures, your kids are so cute! Wow, I can't believe how awesome the black doors look, way to go guys, the repairs/updates are great!
How is potty training going? Hope you guys are well!