8.31.2010

BEACH

Saturday we took one last trip to the beach before school starts... we got up early and were on the road by 7 am... got to the beach around 9:30 and stayed till almost 2! we had so much fun enjoying the sunshine and being together!

Camp Cracroft:


Caitlin doesn't waste any time...




Our fishy Caitlin...
Here comes a wave!
wasn't expecting that...
Little B, off to have an adventure...


It took Will a few hours to get into the water... he played in the sand and had a few snacks...
...did a little song and dance like Wall-e.








nope... still not ready to hit the water...

Finally, Will made it in! These two are a good pair. Caitlin got Will in the water and Will keeps Caitlin from going in two far...


The Cheeto bag caught the eyes of the seagulls and Caitlin was delighted to have the attention of 20 or so birds that would squock, beg and follow her around... She had a blast feeding them... but then we started getting funny looks from people...
...so I told her to chase them away! That was just as fun as feeding them, she said!


Here's Will teasing the waves... "You can't catch me!" OH, but they did and he LOVED IT!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish I lived by the beach.

Um, I guess we do. But not near a body of water that is actually enjoyable to play in. Brine Flies, yuck!!!

Jonah and Aja said...

nice one guys. glad you are enjoying it.

Jonah and Aja said...

nice one guys. glad you are enjoying it.

J, E, M & I said...

Awww... Fun day! I worked 12 hours Saturday... glad you guys had fun!! lol!

Amy said...

You sure know how to live it up.

Debbie said...

looks like you guys had an awesome time!