8.11.2010

No Photo Available

I'll admit... I'm a bit trigger happy when it comes to taking pictures... and pretty much all my blog posts have at least one picture in them... So, I'm not completely surprised when I tried to add pictures the other day and suddenly I received a warning telling me... "Sorry but you have exceeded your photo upload quota."

A bit depressing, i know. Esp for family that lives far away and don't get to see the kids that often... and how cruel... this happens right in the middle of sharing photos from our family vacation... i have yet another 300 photos to share... Problem with in a problem.

What i have found out, is that "Images and photos that are uploaded through Blogger get stored in your Picasa Web Album"...(an album that i'm not very familiar with...) So, even if you deleate your photos on your blog... they are still on your PWA--even if you add the same photo 3 or 4 times... it is there... taking up space 3 or 4 times.

You can buy space... but I'm cheap- so that's out. I also know that you can leave a link on your blog to your Picasa albums... but i want to make it easy for family to view pictures in on place....

We'll figure it out... for now you'll have to deal with the written word... i'll try to make it as exciting as i can.

1 comment:

Daisha said...

Bummer. You could always just start up another blog ( new address ya know) and just direct people to the new one. That wouldn't cost you a thing and then you could post your pics again.