8.23.2010

Brinley loves cats!

Just like her older sister, Caitlin and sweet cousin, Ada... Brinley is falling in love with Kitties! She spent all afternoon with this kitty... even danced with him... check out the video at the end!




4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that little girl pulls at my heart strings! What a cute video. I loved the Mario game playing in the background too. Sounds like someone was getting lots of coins. GO MARIO!

Lindsey Jayne said...

umm.... A) Brinley is beautiful! I LOVED that video and B) you need to film those kids playing Mario. It sounded to me like they were killin' it while Brinners was playing with her Kit-ee! I will challenge them to duel. :) Soo cute!!

J, E, M & I said...

Awww!

Justin said...

Hey Linz, you bring up a good point... can we duel long-distance on the Wii?? Ours is connected to our wireless internet...