8.08.2010

Family VACATION--Friday

Friday morning i awoke to my sister Amy slaving away making the most delicious 'Rocky Mountain Pancakes" (aka... German Pancakes) You can click HERE to find the recipe.

During breakfast we were able to watch the two cat cousins meet for the first time... instant friends-- Dodger and Chester
That night... I had a invite to check out my bro's band that he plays in... Vacations! Shelly and I headed down to Lancaster to this really cool place... and we were the first ones there! Whooo-hoooo... not only did we get great parking, but the guy at the door couldn't find the hand stamp saying that we paid... so he drew cats on our hands with a sharpie... haha. it was funny.
you can see the cat on Shelly's hand...
I was in love with this light... Here's B setting up... (check out his sweet drum set... made it himself!)

Shelly and Brandon before the show!
VACATIONS.... Rocken' it.

You can check out the band here:
http://www.wearevacations.blogspot.com/

Justin also arrived that night... he worked a half day that morning and then headed to Washington D.C. for a youth baptism trip... Yay, family's all together!

No comments: