10.05.2011

good deeds...

Alrighty, i do post things other than food. See... I'm branching out.

I was on my friend's blog a few months ago and she totally inspired me... Deanna, created a cute reward system for her two adorable girls... Click HERE to see her mad skills...

I found this printable page on line. using stickers i put their names on them and took them to Staples and had them laminated. When mom or dad see them doing a good deed, share toys, offer to say the prayer at dinner or before bed, get ready for school with no problems... we praise them with coloring in a 'circle' with a dry erase marker... when they fill them up they get to choose something fun...Date night with mom or dad, visit to Dollar Store... or get to pick dinner on a Friday night! So far it's worked out really well! Kids right now are working towards a 'movie tickets' to go to the movie theater! (once they earn their ticket (full sheet) they must earn mom or dad's ticket, too!)

click HERE to make your very own charts for your kids! Let the GOOD DEEDS begin!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting amanda!

J, E, M & I said...

Very Cool!! Thanks!