10.27.2011

body movin'...

Yesterday was the last day (of the first session) of Gymnastics! it's been an awesome 8 weeks! I've enjoyed taking Caitlin, Sydney and Claire after school... what a fun program they have a River City Youth Fitness! Caitlin LOVED it!
Victory stance!

Today Brinley and Mommy headed over to the school to watch Caitlin run in her P.E. Success Week 6 minute race! Cheering section...
Pre-race excitement...

good stretch before the race... ahhh!
:) beautiful day to be at a race!! Brinley kept saying, "I'm scared. I'm scared." I told her school is a FUN and HAPPY place! she was not so sure... she's so funny.
Look at my little Cheetah run!!
with each lap they grabbed a Popsicle stick to show how many times they went around!
5 1/4 laps! GREAT JOB BUG!
After she finished, she looked at me and said, "Mom! I ran the race just like you did!" That pretty much made my day! It brings me so much joy knowing that she was happy to be doing something that i enjoy doing, also. (and setting a postive example for my girl to take care of her body is like the ultimate 'yeee-hawww' of the day!)
class picture! Caitlin is in the back row, 2nd in from the Right!
After the race, i walked Caitlin back to her teacher and just then Will's class was getting ready to head to the lunch room! Brinley and I surprised him and sat with him for lunch!


...not scared of school anymore!
What a joy to be with my sweet children during the day!

1 comment:

Alan and Kiersten said...

your kids are so cute! brilney's hair is getting SO long! she's looking so big. way to go caitlin!!!