We LOVED coming HOME this weekend...
10.17.2011
SVU Homecoming...
We woke up early on Saturday morning and drove West... to our favorite little town East of the Mississippi... Buena Vista, home to Southern Virginia University. No words can express what this place means to us... It's where we fell in love and where we've made forever friends... every time we visit it's like we never left...
We LOVED coming HOME this weekend...


Silly faces in front of Main








Just a few keep sakes...
Toothless X 2. lost the second one that morning on the way to BV.

Alumni House- Beautiful- it's come a long way since last year... (and 10 years ago!)
I <3 SVU

my girls...
Brinnie
Mommy and Bug
Caitlin took our picture in front of Main... Testing...Testing.
Where we met and fell in love...


GO KNIGHTS!!
We LOVED coming HOME this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so jealous! Great post! I really need to go back!
LOVE the pictures!
Fawson Alumni House --- wasn't that the guy's house? I can't even remember what it used to be called anymore! Wow. Has it really been ten years??? Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. :)
Right you are, Christy... and when we were there (2000-2002ish) it was called the Olmo House. I personally find it ironic that it is now the Fawson Alumni House since DAVID FAWSON was the R.A. when we were there!
Great pictures...especially the ones Caitlin took! Way to go! :) I can't wait till the trees change colors here in Richmond...I've been waiting soooo patiently!!
Post a Comment