Fruit Salsa!1 apple, cut into very small pieces
2 kiwi, cut into very small pieces
1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed and put in blender just enough to break into small pieces. note: i use a blend of Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries
Sugar (to taste- maybe a few tablespoons)
Mix all together in a bowl and let “marinate” for a few hours in refrigerator before serving
ChipsFlour tortillas
Margarine or butter (can also use a spray bottle and use water)
Cinnamon
Sugar
Butter the tortillas and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, then cut like pizzas. Bake in the oven until slightly crispy. 350 degrees, 5-8 minutes.
So yummy and SO EASY!!!
5 comments:
Yummy! I am going to have to try this one for sure.
Amy
It truly is divine! Amanda is an awesome little chef!!
This looks so yummy! What a fun treat! Did you go to aerobics this morning,hope you had fun!
Hi Amanda! I love your blog! And I can attest that this is one yummy treat!
Yummy! I can't wait to try this!
Post a Comment