4.02.2008

We are a smart species...

OK, another one of these ... my dad sent me this in an email... I was laughing so hard... i thougth everyone needed to start their day off like i did... enjoy!


Standing on a bucket on TOP of a ladder, brilliant



Ummmm….at least someone's holding the ladder steady


Isn't this a violation of the seatbelt laws?



Shouldn't he be wearing a lifejacket?


Wonder what HE makes an hour? It can't be enough.



Who needs a truck?





I get by with a little help from my friends.


Oh yeah, THAT'S safe!



HMMM, maybe he couldn't see the huge yellow sign that said CLEARANCE.




Hey, I strapped it down.



Maybe we shouldn't have parked it on the side of a hill.




No problem, I can see through the holes


It starts at a young age and men just get worse.



You hold it while I whack it with this hammer.



A new OSHA approved substitute for ladders.



Ropes are for sissies.




Kubota's new tractor mounted scaffolding.





Always follow traffic signs.


All I wanna know is, HOW?



Now I wanna know why



In a hurry?


I can cut it down AND load it in the truck!!



Ahh, the magic of duct tape!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Oh my GOSH! Some of those are absolutely insane!!

J, E, M & I said...

some people's kids! I tell ya!