4.03.2008

Free at last!


Yea! So, Mr. Fix-it came home last night night from work and rescued my ring... Caitlin helped of course, and redeemed her self! "Look Mommy, a Ring!" (yeah, like how did that get down there?)

I don't know why this surprised us... because when ever we do anything in our little house... it usually leads to another 2-3 hour project... and that's just what happened...

Turns out the pipes under the bathroom sink were ... well, leaking... and needed to be replaced... so we loaded the kids (and the dog,) and headed over to "Home beep Oh" (a Cracroft favorite) the kids cheer when they see the orange building... ANYWAY... so it took us about 40 minutes to find what we needed... and then as we are walking to the check out... Justin looks at me... and says... 'Oops, i forgot my wallet!' (HA)

It took us forever to find what we needed... so there was no way we were just going to leave our basket for someone to run away with. Justin stayed behind to guard our goods and i took the kids (and dog) home to get his wallet!)

It was super fun.

So... after another hour we have new pipes, that don't leak... a new 'water stopper' thing... (it was broken before... aheam... that's how the ring fell down there to begin with... aack!)

Anyway, this has been another episode of "Fix What's Broken... and Everything Else Around It" ... Join us next time when I'm sure something in the kitchen or the OTHER bathroom breaks... I'm your host... Amanda Cracroft... We'll see you next time!!

6 comments:

Cristi said...

A-MANDA!! Your posts are SO much fun to read! I just adore you!!

Justin said...

I agree with Cristi... I love the way you word things, honey! You would be a CUTE host of ANY t.v. show. :)

J, E, M & I said...

I always told you that you should write stories. You are awesome! It is fun that you got so much out of your lost ring!!!love you!

Maren said...

Hi Amanda, this is Maren from your old ward. Your blog is the best! I'm reading and laughing and you are a great writer! It's kind of too bad that our entertainment is your reality, but thanks for sharing!

Adrianne said...

Hi! So fun to see you guys last night! catching up with you was one of the highlights of the evening! so fun to read your blog- you are very funny. keep in touch!

Adrianne
www.dnamurdock.blogspot.com

Kevin said...

What a crazy story. Glad you got your ring back.