4.08.2008

BAG IT!

Hey, I found this cool site on my friends blog... to learn how to make a bag. I've wanted to try making one ever since Christmas when my sister Emily made me the cutest bag!! She said it was easy. PLUS I've had this really cool button I've wanted to put on a bag for as long as i can remember... and i just love this fabric (two best colors, green and blue...) This is a different pattern from the one my sister made me but it's way cute and is pretty simple...

So, i thought I'd try it... I made it yesterday, and it was so easy! What fun! Now I've got another cute bag to add to my collection! This one of course will carry my new TAP SHOES!!

(Oooo, That's right... My new skill that i'm learning is Tap Dancing.... that story to come later.... with pictures, and maybe a youtube... haha. Yeah, so pat yourself on the back if you guess right!)

Try making your own bag... it's fun!
(the last picture is the inside of the bag!)










8 comments:

Amy said...

Love it, how do I get those instructions.

Cristi said...

Amanda, this is SO cute! I absolutely LOVE it! You could go into business!!

Amanda said...

Hi, If your looking for the instructions... click on the green words "this cool site"... and it will lead you to the instructions... from there you can copy and paste... into a word document and save for a rainy day!)

PS... Thanks very kind of you Cristi... but they lady on the web site... said you can use the pattern for personal usage... but not for selling... because it's her personal pattern...etc...etc... i'll just have to come up with my own pattern... and start my bag buisness!

PPS... i got the fabric from IKEA... they've got GREAT prints... so cute and colorful!

Justin said...

Check out that physique! You are lookin' good, sweetheart... :) And you certainly are one talented gal!

Kevin said...

That bag rocks! I want one. Hint hint:)

Amy

J, E, M & I said...

So cute ....I want one too! I never did make one of the other bags for myself. I'll have to get busy looking for the right fabric for me! You are awesome!

J, E, M & I said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adrianne said...

awesome! you are super talented! I might have to try this one day!