7.12.2008

Dig deep people!

This is fun!
My friend had this on her blog and I thought I would be a copycat...
Memories
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog's comments.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Amanda, This is a great pass along blog, most of them i'm not a fan of. I remember how thoughtful you are. When you gave me some issues of Parenting magazine, i thought how sweet you were to think of me and my new baby I would be parenting!
Thanks

emily said...

Hey Amanda...it's Emily! I just found your blog and thought I would leave a funny memory. Remember that time we had a whole bunch of balloons in your round main hall bedroom. We totally stuffed them in our shirts and were jumping on the beds. HILARIOUS!!! I have pictures to prove it....So funny.

Jodee said...

The first thing that comes to mind for me is the first time I met you at the GE Christmas party. It think it was at Little America? (or one of those downtown hotels. We were all out on the dance floor when Black Eyed Peas "My Humps" came on. We all stopped and looked at each other, realizing that we were really old because the music sucked!

We've also had tons of fun memories since then, but that's the one that sticks out.

Sunshine Promises said...

Amanda -

One of my favorite all-time memories of you was when you were Dolcinea in "Man of LaMancha" at SVU. I had sung with you before (in our women's accapella group) so I knew you had a great voice but MAN OH MAN - you blew the roof! You were amazing (and I am a theatre snob . . . just ask David). I was proud to know you at that moment and felt my Spirit rise and fall with the pain, heartache and vulnerability of that character. You are a gifted person that I feel proud to call my friend.

Candice J said...

We went to a YW Conference at the Conference Center after SOTW practive on day. You were in the YW Presidency so you asked if I wanted to go with you. While we were waiting for it to start we talked and shared some wonderful things with each other and it brought us closer to together. We also had a lady for the church mag take our picture. Love ya!!

Stapletons said...

I remember attending one of your performances when you and Justin were engaged or first married. You were amazing! And seeing you after the show, you were just like "Performing is so much work, but so much fun!"
I was so glad that Justin had found such a beautiful, talented, fun girl!