
Serious Props to whom ever wrote the story of Lady and the Tramp! Because of it, my kids actually eat dinner! Of course, there's a lot of barking during the meal... but I'm just happy they are EATING! whoo-hooo!
My Mom will be happy to know that I carried on the tradition of setting off the smoke alarm while making the Spaghetti for lunch today! I remember as a kid... it was 'our job' while my mom was cooking to 'fan' the smoke alarm when it went off... (Ahh, the memories!)
we never needed a 'cow bell' to tell us dinner was ready... some how we just always knew! I'm not doggen' on my mom's cooking... or mine... in fact we are both great cooks... I guess you can say... we Italians just like it hot in our kitchens, that's all!

And to top it off... Will actually eats salad! If you've read The Host, Justin has a funny theory that Will is actually playing 'host' to an older 'soul'... because eating salad just isn't normal behavior for a 2 year old!
Caitlin playing with her 'worms! (oh, to be a kid again!)
WE LOVE "BA-SKETTY!"Now, if we can only get Disney to write a story about dogs eating veggies and fish.....
5 comments:
I love your kids! They are so cute! I love Lady and the Tramp too, we are always singing songs from that movie! Thanks for meeting me this morning, we are doing so good!
Wow salad! That is one thing Enoch refuses to eat.
Caitlin and Will are so adorable. I really wish I could pick them up and give them big hugs. I miss them so much.
Honey, I know I just told you this in person, but I wanna tell you here too so the whole world knows it... you have a marvelous way with words!
And man, you've got great genes... LOOK at these adorable mini-us's!
that is too cute! and that is a great idea, Disney SHOULD make a movie of kids going to bed on time, cleaning their room and eating healthy! :)
Yeah I wish I could get veggies in to Micah. Your kids are so cute I miss them!!
Post a Comment