Many of you were wondering where I got the cute apron pattern! Montessori By Hand is a sweet web site i found off of the Amy Butler web site (MY FAV!!) Here is the actual link to Montessori's Etsy shop where you can by the pattern! umm, i think she only has one more in stock... it's $11.95... but if you get there, and your too late... i could lone you my pattern, cause i'm nice like that!
Ok. happy sewing!
Ohh, Amy Butler has a buch of FREE PATTERS that you can download! check them out!
4 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was very helpful information.
So, how long did it take you to make each apron? I need to make 6. Also, where did you find your cute fabric?
To answer your question about the aprons... i made 3 aprons... (and they are double sided... so that's almost like 6!) I spent about 8-12 hours on three! (i did them all at the same time... now remember i had some goof-ups and had to take alot out... and re-do it... but i'm sorta new at these things...but i'm sure i'd be alot faster now...
I got all my fabrics at Joanne's Fabrics!! I LOVE FABRICS!!!
honestly you are so crafty! I am very very impressed!
Post a Comment