We know the feeling. In one week Jessica broke our camera (thank goodness it still works, just the lens protector broke) and the disk drive on our computer.
OH NO!!! :( You know, I was thinking, we need to hang out when I get back to Utah. I would love to learn how to make cutesy aprons with you :) Or...do a book club!
4 comments:
We know the feeling. In one week Jessica broke our camera (thank goodness it still works, just the lens protector broke) and the disk drive on our computer.
You should take a picture of it so we can see how badly they broke it.
Oh, wait...never mind.
Emily broke MY camera a while ago.
OH NO!!! :( You know, I was thinking, we need to hang out when I get back to Utah. I would love to learn how to make cutesy aprons with you :) Or...do a book club!
What ever Kevin! You know it was your short wife that messed up the hand off. :)
Post a Comment