7.10.2008

Eww!

OK? I thought Edward was supposed to be attractive,??? This is a little Scarry! and is that Kristen Stewart? She's supposed to be the pail-paisty-average looking one! weird!?


Think i'm gonna loose my lunch!

7 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

Eww is right, not what Edward looks like when I read the books... please don't loose your lunch though :)

Cristi said...

Ewwww!!! Edward is disgusting looking! Not at all like he SHOULD look!! And Bella is too beautiful! She's supposed to be plain! Sheesh, Hollywood :)

Amy said...

I don't know what they were thinking when they put this cover together.

Adrianne said...

i am okay with Bella being beautiful- after all she is the one telling the story and her perception of herself is different then how others see her. But honestly Edward looks creepy- all yellow and sickly. More advertizing like this and I might not see the movie! Yuck!

Sabrina said...

Yeah! Thats some bad publicity if they want all us young moms to keep secretly lusting after a teenager vampire.

Muranda said...

that BETTER not be how he looks in the movie, or I am going to be royally ticked off. he looks nasty.

J, E, M & I said...

Yeah...what are they thinking?