Haha...that's totally a prarie dog!
LOL! Oops!
haha! I'm prariedoggin' it!
Hahah - it's okay, it's still totally cute - minus the whole automatic weapon thing! And they look alike, so I could be wrong!Patty Pagoda(the Reading, PA groundhog) did NOT see her shadow... but everyone else did!!I hope you're having so much fun in the white house in VA!
Panda, i love your blog!
Thanks, Larry! Visit the blog often!! I love being able to share and find out what my loved ones are up to with just a click! Hope you are well!
Oh Kev is going to LOVE this post. LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha...that's totally a prarie dog!
LOL! Oops!
haha! I'm prariedoggin' it!
Hahah - it's okay, it's still totally cute - minus the whole automatic weapon thing! And they look alike, so I could be wrong!
Patty Pagoda(the Reading, PA groundhog) did NOT see her shadow... but everyone else did!!
I hope you're having so much fun in the white house in VA!
Panda, i love your blog!
Thanks, Larry! Visit the blog often!! I love being able to share and find out what my loved ones are up to with just a click! Hope you are well!
Oh Kev is going to LOVE this post. LOL
Post a Comment