2.05.2010

Healthy Snack of the Week...

My sister Amy saw this on the DR. OZ show, so i thought I'd give it a try... I was pleasently surpried at how tasty it was!! Caitlin even liked it! Give it a try!!

Rice Cake...................................35 cal
thin layer of Peanut Butter........40 cal
sm. handful Raisins.......................65 cal
Total........................................about 140 cal

Don't forget....the tall refreshing glass of water!
Eat Healthy... Be Happy!

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I believe that peanut butter makes everything better. I will have to try this one. :)

You kids are adorable. i still cant believe you guys really are that far away now! Hope all is well. :)

laura s. said...

THIN layer of peanut butter? Is that possible? j/k

Amy said...

Wow your photo makes me want one right now! Glad you like it so much.

Amy said...

Oh and I think you should post it on the recipe blog.