2.23.2010

SUNDAY!

Sunday was the most fantastic day!!
First church, which is always awesome... and then it just happend to be 60 degrees! It was simily beautiful... we took a walk to the park, and Justin made dinner! Here are a few pictures from the day!

Caitlin put her kittys to sleep...
Mommy and Brinley

LOVE these lady bug bum undies...
We made these treats... and had a tea party!

Brinners playing...

At the Park...
Caitlin and Will




7 comments:

Muranda said...

ha ha! Oh Yeah!!!!

Rachey-Foo said...

hello friend! I love all the pics!! Caitlin with the tea party treats, the lady bug undies, playing at the park!! sounds like a perfect day. :) the kids are SOOOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun in perfect weather!

Danielle Hacking said...

Sounds like a great day! I can't believe how extreme the weather can be... your kids are getting big, miss you guys! You look so beautiful!

Amy said...

Oh what a beautiful day! I love the photos. Your tea party treats are so cute. Hope you post them on the recipe blog. I wish we didn't have to wait until March to see you guys again. Miss you tons.

JoLynn said...

When I see those pictures...I wish we lived right next door to each other! I miss your kids!

JoLynn said...

Oh & you and Justin also!