Coming from Utah, we feel right at home in conditions like this...
According to the locals, though, this is anything but typical for winter in Virginia. This is the 3rd nor'easter this season already. Locations north of Richmond are expecting 20" or more! I took these pics while out picking up a few things at the pharmacy and the grocery store in a little shopping center called The Village. I felt like I was back in Salt Lake City... or even Park City! While I was out, I stopped for gas:
"Wawa's" up with this snow!! Bet they cancel church for the 2nd week in a row...


2 comments:
Yep. No church. It's been fun to get to just chill at home together, but we enjoy church and look forward to going next week. Or will we? What might Mother Nature have in store this week??
Our church got cancelled too! My boys only went to school once last week and tomorrow school has already been cancelled! I am really ready for regular life to resume!!! The snow is pretty, at least. Hope you are enjoying the snow!!!
Post a Comment