2.26.2010

Flash Back Photo Friday...

This was not that long ago... but i never did post pictures from when we went to watch Caitlin at dance class (last November!)... and because we were moving this was one of her last classes... so Nana Great, Nans, Lindsey, Will and Brinley and I all packed ourselves in this small studieo to watch Caitlin dance all around. It was a JOY for us to watch her and her little friends... not to mention she had just about THE BEST TEACHER in the world! Love ya, Courtney.. we MISS YOU!
Brinley










Caitlin with dance teacher, Courtney!
Cailin with Lindsey:
Caitlin with Nans:
Caitlin and Nana Great:
Caitlin and Mommy:
Videos:









3 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

So cute! YOu will have to get her in to a class in VA.. She looks so happy!

Nana Great looks as beautiful as ever, too! :)

rosann said...

Watching little girls dance is just one of those things that brings joy to my heart!! LOVE it!! Sure miss you and your sweet family, but it seems like VA is treating you well, so I guess it's OK!! Can't believe how big Brinley is getting!! Where does the time go?? :)

Rachey-Foo said...

I loooove all the pics! she looks like a total natural! she's so cute. :) and I love the pic of her mid-air! sweet!!