I've got a buddy who sells these amazing Vintage Button rings... they are SO cute... Here's her info. if you email her she'll be able to send you a photo album of all the rings she has available!
Woah! Who do you know who lives in McCall??! Do you know I grew up in that area? ( I guess I shouldn't say who do you know since her name is on her business card! Ha! But rather how do you know her?)
Cristi- thanks for your comments! I found out about these rings from my odest sister Amy- who got me the green ring with the white flower on it for my birtday (in DEC). My sister lives in PA, and has a friend in her ward who's sister is Brielle--the girl who makes the rings!! Sort of a long line, i've never actually met her in person, but we are frinds on facebook, and she's just SUPER nice! She's in the middle of getting an 'online' website together, not sure if it's Etsy or not... and it should be up and running soon! i'll keep you posted.
Yes! Please do keep me posted!! I just started an Etsy shop using buttons too. But my stuff isn't nearly this cute!!! What a talented girl! I'd love to order some of her stuff sometime!
5 comments:
Woah! Who do you know who lives in McCall??! Do you know I grew up in that area? ( I guess I shouldn't say who do you know since her name is on her business card! Ha! But rather how do you know her?)
And I LOVe those rings!!
PS - does she have an etsy shop??
Cristi- thanks for your comments!
I found out about these rings from my odest sister Amy- who got me the green ring with the white flower on it for my birtday (in DEC). My sister lives in PA, and has a friend in her ward who's sister is Brielle--the girl who makes the rings!! Sort of a long line, i've never actually met her in person, but we are frinds on facebook, and she's just SUPER nice! She's in the middle of getting an 'online' website together, not sure if it's Etsy or not... and it should be up and running soon! i'll keep you posted.
I am super in love with Brielle's rings. I have a ton of rings that I need to order. Can't wait!!!
Yes! Please do keep me posted!! I just started an Etsy shop using buttons too. But my stuff isn't nearly this cute!!! What a talented girl! I'd love to order some of her stuff sometime!
PS - I miss you!!!
Post a Comment