3.06.2008

12 pounds in 2 months!

Hey, I just had to share fun news. I went to my annual physical today, weighed in, and learned I've lost 12 POUNDS in the past 58 days. I attribute it to tracking what I eat and my effort made to exercise! The doc was happy with the changes he could see in my blood work, too!


There's NO way I could/would have made it this far without the teamwork and companionship of Amanda---at least 2 out of 3 meals a day, we eat out of the same cupboards and from the same stove top. SHE is an AWESOME "little chef" and her attention and attitude to it have helped me more than I can express here. Thank you, honey!


Serious... check it out! http://www.thedailyplate.com/ :)


By the way, I seriously intend to look like this after a few more months of focus:

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Way to go Justin!

Amy

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Thank you, Amy.

Thanks, too, honey!! Haha... afterall, you deserve the best. ;-)

Amanda said...

Ahhh, Thanks for the love there Just... i love being your "tiny chef"

ha... Movie reference...? anyone?

and for the record... i have no objections with you looking like that! :)

"Yesss!"

another movie reference...?

Cristi said...

Congratulations! I've also been working really hard and have lost 14 pounds in 26 days! Woo hoo! Hope you guys are doing well!

Cristi :)