So, here is ... a Birthday Blog for our baby Caitles...
Caitlin- since the day you were born... you have added such spunk and happiness to every day over the past 3 years.
We love your personality as well as your many mood changes... and your frequent movie quoting...life is just so much more wonderful and sweet with you in it!
Hugs and Kisses, and Happy Birthday...
Love Always,
Mommy and Daddy

.jpg)
.jpg)
















.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

4 comments:
So, so, so stinkin' cute! She actually looks like a baby doll in most of those pics! I can definitely see why you had a hard time deciding which pictures to post. Happy Birthday Caitlin!
I find myself looking at these over and over again. Caitlin is too cute! Love you Caitl Bug. Happy Birthday.
Amy
Happy Birthday Caitlin! I can't believe you're 3yrs old already! How cute are you!!
Love,
Cousin Heather
She is a doll!
Post a Comment