There is just something about seeing the single uncles with our babies that just gets to me. What a fun dad he will be!
Hey Amanda Panda!Dang it! I have weddings to shoot on both the 19th and the 26th! Crazy! Are Saturdays the only day that would work for you?Love ya!!Cristi
Amanda! Your blog is darling. I am so glad you found me in the blog world. I feel like I moved without saying good bye to anyone...oh wait, that's because I did. Things got really busy. Your family is darling and getting so big. Crazy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There is just something about seeing the single uncles with our babies that just gets to me.
What a fun dad he will be!
Hey Amanda Panda!
Dang it! I have weddings to shoot on both the 19th and the 26th! Crazy! Are Saturdays the only day that would work for you?
Love ya!!
Cristi
Amanda! Your blog is darling. I am so glad you found me in the blog world. I feel like I moved without saying good bye to anyone...oh wait, that's because I did. Things got really busy. Your family is darling and getting so big. Crazy.
Post a Comment