
The best way to give a dog a hair cut i've found is to put him in the in the tub or shower with you... hose 'em down and just start clipping away... yeah... it's not the prettiest hair cut she's ever had... well, infact it's only her 2nd hair cut but at least leaves and sticks and dingle berries aren't sticking to her anymore...Only thing... i had to put the sweaters on to cover a few bald patches... she had a few 'dred locks' that wouldn't die...
It was the best hour of my life.
AFTER:


2 comments:
I totally laughed when I saw Pepper's skinny little legs. I bet she is happy with her new dew.
Amy
Haha, I laugh at her everytime i see her now... she's so skinny it's hard to take her seriously... she wants us to hold her alot... and she acts cold... (it's snowing outside right now!) so we just keep her purple sweater on her... and she's alight! it is pretty funny huh?
Post a Comment