3.13.2008

AMERICAN IDOL! Brooke White!!



I Love this girl! She has such a uniqe sound... and great musical talent! (and i hear she's LDS too!)

Way to go Brooke! You've got my vote!!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Yes! I love Brooke too! How did you get this video posted in your blog? I tried to do it, but it would only post the link.

Love ya!
Cristi :)

Kevin said...

Beautiful voice.

Amanda said...

Hey Cristi-
When you're watching a video youtube... off to the right there is a thing called 'Embed'... click on it and copy that whole 'html' language... then when you are on your blog... in 'new post' insted of being on the 'compose' tab... click on the 'HTML' tab... and paste the 'embed' address there... then when you click back to 'compose' tab... it should be there...

i hope that all makes sence...

Austin said...

She's not my favorite singer on the show, but I do love her personality and that she seems to have values.

so, i'm still rooting for her!