3.24.2008

Easter Sunday- Pictures!!






Will eating his chocolate covered marsh mellow!! (actually he picked off the chocolate, ate that... and then fed the 'mellow' to the dog... (yeah!)
Lindsey found the Golden Egg!!! $$$$
"Hey, Boys!!" Caitlin, Lindsey and Pepper-- spying on neighbors who were also having a fun Easter Sunday!


"Hey Jonny... Catch me!!!" about 100 times... He gets the Uncle Award for that day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an adorable little family!

Sunshine Promises said...

I can't believe how much your family has grown. We can't wait to have you guys over to our new house in a few months! (AND I can't wait to see your darling Sugarhouse home)

Cristi said...

Um, can I just say that it was absolutely a BLAST to see you tonight!! Seriously, Amanda Panda, I am dying in happiness right now! :) Thanks so much for coming all the way down! And let's talk to our boys and see if we can meet up with the tulips sometime! :)

Brady Fam said...

I love those true family pictures!