Our friend's pug dog, Rosie, had 3 puppies last week... for Family night on Monday, we went over to visit them... they are SO cute! They look like little hippos! Don't you think?!
Ha! Well this one below, looks like he could be Yoda's cousin!
Hi Fam - you all have been busy with lots of fun things! So glad you joined the FIRS group! Spending time up there was definitely my favorite and most fond memories growing up! Love, KT
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, those puggies and your babies are the cutest little things EVER.
I love PUGS.
hugs,
Kat
Haha! Yoda's cousin... I love it!
Hi Fam - you all have been busy with lots of fun things! So glad you joined the FIRS group! Spending time up there was definitely my favorite and most fond memories growing up!
Love,
KT
They are adorable. Lucky for me I now longer have to be tempted by adorable puppies. Now I just have to live through training one.
CUTEEEEEEE!!! I want another baby pug! Ask your friend if our little pug can come play with theirs!
Post a Comment