RED-NECK?
This was Caitlin last Saturday... (umm, yes she dressed herself...) and I have NO idea how she got those boots... they were up high in a closet...(i don't even want to know!) but... i gota say... it's pretty cute... maybe she's been taking notes from Uncle Kevin's art work... on "how to be a red-neck..." Fine by me, as long as it's ONLY on Saturdays! That's your free day Caitles... and here she is... sipping on my free day splurge!


PRETTY PRINCESS?
Here's Caitlin on Sunday, with a new dress... a cute shop went out of business... so this was MORE than half off... (Thanks Yung for grabbing it for us!) What a great find. I didn't think it would fit her already because it's a 4T... but it fit's pretty good! She cleans up pretty nice huh?

Look how long her hair is getting!! (LOVE the bow, AMY... nice job!)
PRE-SCHOOLER!!!????
PRE-SCHOOLER!!!????Wow, J... our little baby is actually old enough to go to pre-school...? This is pretty exciting... she had a blast... loves her teacher, and her new friends... it's fun to hear her talk about it!
Survived first day!! "School is Cool!"



4 comments:
she is soo adorable! love that she dressed herself. :) that's too funny.
She is such a cutie! I love all three looks! Hope you guys had a fun Labor Day Weekend!
She's not a baby anymore! She is too cute! I can't wait to give her a big hug when I see her in October.
she looks like she has so much personality!! what a cutie
Post a Comment