This is the cabin that Justin's parents bought a while ago. We've had Sunday dinner there two weeks in a row and already, it's become one of our most favorite places in the world. So beautiful and peaceful... and the air is clear and smells so amazing! We just wanted to say how much we love it... and look forward to EVERY time we'll spend up there in the future playing, singing (ha!), remodeling, roasting, and just enjoying life as a family!
Thanks Mama T and Papa D!
Last Sunday:
(From the camera of Mama T!)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness look at baby Parker! He's a man! Well I know he has been a man for a long time. I still picture him as the cute little kid who I joked around with at your wedding.
You've got a great looking family. How wonderful that you can spend time together at the cabin. I'm glad you have each other.
I want a nice quiet cabin in the woods! Enjoy an extra moment of peace for me:)
Post a Comment