I've tried for the life of me to figure out why Green Steve and Pink Steve's head's have turned out Square... when the pattern is round? What's wrong with me?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are so cute, regardless of their square head! I can't imagine them being cuter with a circular head.
OH OH I think I remember this one. You help me with my diaperbag, and I'll try to remember how to do doll heads. (Actually though, I think they are more darling square)
5 comments:
They are so cute, regardless of their square head! I can't imagine them being cuter with a circular head.
Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm still laughing from our phone conversation. Square is better!
these are so darling. what a little sewer you are. i am so impressed.
OH OH I think I remember this one. You help me with my diaperbag, and I'll try to remember how to do doll heads. (Actually though, I think they are more darling square)
I agree with the majority. Who needs a round head anyway.
Post a Comment