how fun! i always a sandbox as a kid. but growing up in Hawaii, my mom always said..go to the beach! lol silly but i always wanted sand in my backyard...not across the street. LOL
your kids are so picture perfect. i love checking your blog. :)
oh the hours of entertainment our sandbox has provided. i dont think i could live with out it. your kids are adorable! wjat cute little smiles they have.
David had a BLAST with the guys last weekend. It made us think that WE really need to get together soon. Double date, family dinner, etc. We are open for suggestions.
8 comments:
ahhhh! I absolutely love them!! I'm so excited to see you Sunday. Maybe Keith and I will stop by today. Love you!
Aside from when they are sleeping, this is when I consider our kids the most angelic! :)
Adorable photo. Your kids are so good looking. Is Will's hair getting lighter or darker? I can't tell. It just looks different to me.
how fun!
i always a sandbox as a kid. but growing up in Hawaii, my mom always said..go to the beach! lol silly but i always wanted sand in my backyard...not across the street. LOL
your kids are so picture perfect. i love checking your blog. :)
oh the hours of entertainment our sandbox has provided. i dont think i could live with out it. your kids are adorable! wjat cute little smiles they have.
Hi Amanda-
I have seen your beautiful face on a few different comment spots and I had to peek and see what you were up to.
I can't believe how much your children have grown. They are adorable! Hopefully they are the best of friends.
It looks like life is treating you well. That is wonderful. We miss your family.
Chrissie
Hey guys!
David had a BLAST with the guys last weekend. It made us think that WE really need to get together soon. Double date, family dinner, etc. We are open for suggestions.
Let us know. Love you!
Hey - I haven't forgotten about the freezer meal info - I just need to adjust a few things and then I will send it :) Been busy, as always...
Post a Comment