9.04.2008

YoU haVe Got To TrY ThiS!!!

Ever wonder what Extreme Karaoke looks like??
Panda: performing Defying Gravity-from Wicked! Caitlin was NOT a fan of mommy's singing...

How To Play, U Ask?
Needed:
1. A (charged) iPod with endless tunage...
2. Anyone willing to make a complete fool of themselves!
Simply pick a song on the iPod, stick the earphones in, and crank up the volume so you can't hear yourself... and start singing!
It's simple. You sing. We laugh!


For Example:






8 comments:

Amy said...

I would have to be pretty brave to play a game like that, especially with all of you crazy talented people. It is a fun idea even if I am a big chicken:)

Alan and Kiersten said...

LOL!!! this was AWESOME! we're so doing this with our friends! at least i will! ha ha. thanks for the laugh guys...you two are the greatest!!!

Lisa said...

Great karaoke guys!! Next time we see you Brandon said he wants to try! Ha!ha! (you might have to coax him a little)

Chrissy said...

Amanda - that video is exactly how I remember you, it totally warms my heart! I love you!

Chrissy said...

Amanda - that video is exactly how I remember you! It warms my heart to watch it! I love you!

Rachey-Foo said...

that was hilarious!! fun stuff. we'll have to try this with my whole family sometime...hahahaaaa!

Muranda said...

those are freaking awesome! i was laughing so hard at amanda's.

Scott said...

Great videos. You two have too much talent. Caitlin and Will are growing up too fast, they are adorable.

-Cousin Scott